*Due to Covid 19 The Apprenticeship Pathway and Work Experience Offer has been put on hold*
Apprenticeship/ Work Experience
This Pathway is designed for students that are not able to make career decisions and need to gain different work experiences to discover and/or confirm career aspirations.
Pupils will be placed in different Work Experience placements where they will aim to:
- Have the opportunity to relate school studies in the workplace
- Receive an insight into the diversity of employees in the workplace
- Get ready for the demands and expectations of the working world
- Make informed career decisions by assessing their aptitudes and interests, and exploring potential careers
- Improve their maturity, confidence and self-reliance
- Gain a link between school and local community.
- Gain the appropriate knowledge, skills and attitudes concerning both paid and unpaid work.