Coronavirus (Covid-19) update
As of Thursday 5 November we are entering in to the second national "lockdown" this means:-
From Thursday 5 November until Wednesday 2 December, you must:
- Stay at home, except for specific purposes.
- Avoid meeting people you do not live with, except for specific purposes.
- Close certain businesses and venues.
Unfortunately, this also means restricting the number of visitors into school. If you need to speak to any member of staff, please contact the school office or email email@example.com. The school office will mainly be accessible via phone and email only.
10 WAYS WE ARE PROTECTING OUR PUPILS AND STAFF
1. Minimising contact with those unwell
2. Cleaning hands
3. Ensuring good respiratory hygiene
4. Enhanced cleaning
5. Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where appropriate
6. Managing confirmed Covid-19 cases in the school community
7. Containing outbreaks
8. Minimising contact and maintaining social distancing between individuals
9. Supporting individual staff and pupils at increased risk
10. Ensuring contingency planning
Fern House School
Fern House School is part of the Enfield Learning Trust, where everyone strives to ensure that all our pupils achieve more than they ever believed possible. At Fern House School, we pride ourselves on providing young people with opportunities to develop an increased understanding of themselves, their relationships with others and the world around them. As an all-through specialist provision for pupils aged 7-16 with social, emotional, mental health needs (SEMH), we provide personalised learning within safe, nurturing and stimulating environments. We seek to unlock the potential in every child.
Everything we do can be simply defined by our school motto:
Relationship for the Heart
Experience for the Mind
Ready for the Future
We are currently co-located with Chesterfield Primary School and we share the site and wide range of facilities which are available. Our location on this site is temporary whilst we await the completion of our newly built state of the art school.